Capture, collate and collaborate data across your construction projects with our simple solutions.
Get information to and from site quickly and empower your teams with real time data.
Whether completing groundworks, brickwork or general property development our easy-to-use solutions give access to all the tools your teams need to digitally transform your projects.
Read up about one of our projects...
Reporting of issues can be clear and concise by using digital tools compared to methods using paper and word of mouth.
No lost or damaged Paperwork
Paper site documents and reports can get lost or damaged easily, causing key project information to be missed.
Real Time Data
No lag in receiving data from site. The project team can be empowered to make proactive decisions, rather than reactive.
Automated Data Analysis
Paperwork requires to be input for it to be properly utilised into data analysis. By going paperless, the data can be instantly used for KPIs.
Save time on reducing double entry and waste of unnecessary admin time on lost or damaged paperwork.
Product Overview - Key Features
Simple solutions for your construction projects helping you build better.
Planned V Actual (PVA)
• Import your project schedule into Censite from your planning software (Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Excel)
• View planned works on the planned works calendar giving you a snapshot of works on a Monthly, Weekly and Daily basis
• Assign activities to team members to report against
• Track progress of completion on the Planned Works Calendar and in-app Dashboards
• Automated data collated from site creates dashboards, graphs and reports
• Create your own bespoke Project Dashboards with real time analytics immediately available from site updates
• Create Portfolio Dashboards to enable you to view performance of projects across your portfolio quickly
• Integration with business intelligence software
• Digitise your site and project processes
• Make you projects completely Paperless
• One platform technology to empower you site and project teams with real time data from site
• Digitise all Site documents and share them with the team instantaneously
• Offline functionality gives access to documents, forms and reports anytime and anywhere
• Capture briefing sign off digitally
• Full support
• Available on iOS and Android
• Create bespoke site reports around project specific deliverables
• Capture site information in real time completing your digital site diary
• Report and monitor performance against planned outputs
• Real time construction site report
• Add and create close call reports
• Add and assign snags and track close out
• Add resources, suppliers, and costs
• Add notes and photos
• Create distribution lists to ensure all key stakeholders are kept updated with site progress
• Build easy to use onsite forms, capturing key events and data
• Easily digitise your current paper forms and workflows
• Empower your teams with access to complete all documentation in one app
• Create all types of site and company forms
• Allocate forms to specific projects or company wide
Work offline and auto sync
Ready to find out more?
What our team said...
Vinz Kuech – Construction Manager – BR Rail
"If there are any issues picked up on the reports we don’t have to wait for the teams to return to the office. We can view on Censite in real time and tell them to return to site and resolve any issues"
Assets entered on the Inventory using the mobile application for ease of use. This gives the ability to enter assets at anytime, anywhere.
Assets can be signed over to authorised users which is tracked in the inventory. Giving management confidence in accountability of their assets.
View tool users, asset conditions, calibration, PAT testing dates and off- hire dates all in real time.
Manage consumables to reduce unnecessary waste on stock, items and PPE. Identify the trends of these to ensure cost control.
Reduce hire costs through managed information of all hired assets. Receive sign off on condition to eliminate damage costs.
Managing data captured from site equips the projects teams with dashboards and reports of the whole inventory.